Saturday, January 14, 2012

Boobz....Where?! Goofin' Around....

Yesterday is history.  Tomorrow is a mystery. And today? Today is a gift. 
That's why we call it the present.


I have a confession to make....yeaaa, I am a nerd;)

Some days, especially when all the three of us sisters get together, we just can't behave like adults. It feels like the good old days, like the time we were children. You don't think of duties, no worries, no responsibilities...you just enjoy the moment! 

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha

When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us.  
~Alexander Graham Bell


Do you guys also have those days?

Take Care,
Jay Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jay Anne Cosmetics

Everything I review or talk about in my blog was provided by me from my own money, unless stated differently. Reviews are my honest opinion.