Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow: Tidal Rave Review

I recently got Tidal Rave from Benefit. It’s a shimmery teal color (muted teal with gold shimmer). Don't worry, I know it sounds scary, but it is not:) This cream shadow is a really nice balance of shimmer, it’s not too glittery and not filled will chunky glitter. The shimmer is sophisticated and flattering for all ages. The teal, while it looks a little dark in the pot, it’s easily applied very lightly and gives you a soft wash of color with the potential for layering if you’d like to take it deeper for an evening look.
If you’re looking for something quick, simple, and that will stay with you through the day. Creaseless Creams should be on your shopping list. Shade Tidal Rave is exclusive to Sephora, $ 19.00 for 0.16 oz.

.




Take Care,
Jay Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jay Anne Cosmetics

Everything I review or talk about in my blog was provided by me from my own money, unless stated differently. Reviews are my honest opinion.