Sunday, July 10, 2011

It's Vegas Baby: On the way to Vegas - Calico Ghost town

Calico Ghost town:

Calico is an old West mining town that has been around since 1881 during the largest silver strike in California.  With its 500 mines, Calico produced over $20 million in silver ore over a 12-year span.  When silver lost its value in the mid-1890's, Calico lost its population. The miner's packed up, loaded their mules and moved away abandoning the town that once gave them a good living. 
It became a "ghost town."  







...busted...



I am wearing:

Shoes: Rampage gold rhinestone sandals
Shorts: F21
Flower top: F21
Hat: F21
Bag: Michael Kors
Watch: Armirton


Take Care,
Jay Anne

1 comment:

Jay Anne Cosmetics

Everything I review or talk about in my blog was provided by me from my own money, unless stated differently. Reviews are my honest opinion.