Monday, August 1, 2011

MAC Mineralized Skin Finish in Semi-Precious Pearl

SInce I love my MAC mineralized skin finish in By Candelight, I had to get one from the new collection. I was trying to decide between Pear and Crystal Pink...the decision came easier after a MAC artist told me that the Crystal Pink is closer in color to the one I already have, so I believed her and got Pearl. I am thankful to her, since I love this new color. It is the perfect highlight, and if needed it ads a hint of blush/color to the cheeks.




Semi-Precious Pearl (Base: Beige Champagne / Inner Circle: White, Plum, Bronze - LE)








....and because I love their Mineralized eyeshadow duos, I picked up a new color in Mix & Switch.
It comes with a beautiful champagne/peachy and a cranberry/bronze color. 
They apply beautifully...and they make my blue eyes pop:)





Take Care,
Jay Anne



No comments:

Post a Comment

Jay Anne Cosmetics

Everything I review or talk about in my blog was provided by me from my own money, unless stated differently. Reviews are my honest opinion.