Sunday, January 29, 2012

DIY: Turquoise/Brown Clutch

So here are the pix I promised...the finished DIY clutch:)


A few days ago I felt creative and went to Joann's to buy some fabric to create this little clutch. If you wanna know how to sew / or glue a clutch similar to this, check out this video. It is very easy and fun. 
You can also find some fabric and trims / sequin trims in a variety of colors at select Walmart stores.
I decided to sew (oh yea, I do not own a sewing machine, so I had to do it by hand, which takes longer, but works just as well), since the brown fabric I choose was a very thick faux leather, and sewing make it more durable. 




Take Care,
Jay Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jay Anne Cosmetics

Everything I review or talk about in my blog was provided by me from my own money, unless stated differently. Reviews are my honest opinion.