Wednesday, August 15, 2012

SOTD: Nike Running

 I finally got myself some Nike running shoes and went on my first jog today   ...   
I actually did better then expected. I went for about 3km (1.9 miles) and, could even keep up on the uphill part. I was pretty impressed with myself (only because I have not been exercising since the pregnancy). Just before I got pregnant, I got into ballet, pole fitness, climbing and all kinds of fun stuff, but had to discontinue because of the growing bump. Now to ease back into it, it is running time  ... and then, the pole awaits. (BEST exercise ever btw!)






Take Care, and keep on running
Jay Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jay Anne Cosmetics

Everything I review or talk about in my blog was provided by me from my own money, unless stated differently. Reviews are my honest opinion.