Friday, June 28, 2013

1920's Photoshoot - Sneak peak....

We got asked to be a part of an amazing exhibition and concert project called 'My Instrument', which celebrates the work of Endre Varga. A musician, teacher, mentor, band member and lover of music. 
The first photoshoot was a 1920's inspired photoshoot for the band and a model at the Cadillac museum in Keszthely.


I got to sit in a 1941 Cadillac ... sweet:)



I borrowed the hat of one of the band members...





I am wearing: 
Jeans: Guess
Shirt: F21
Cardigan: F21
Belt: H&M
Necklace: F21
Watch: Michael Kors
Glasses: Retro
Earrings: Fresh water pearls from Marshalls



Take Care,
Jay Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jay Anne Cosmetics

Everything I review or talk about in my blog was provided by me from my own money, unless stated differently. Reviews are my honest opinion.