Do you ever fee like, hmm ... I have all these bracelets and I see people mix and match them so cool, why can't I do it! How do I do it?!?!?
Here are some tips to help you!
Advice on how to stack colorful bracelets together:
- Don't try to be too matchy-matchy
- It's always good to have one contrasting color that pops out
- Do mix sizes (At least one very thin, and one or two bigger ones mixed with the medium sized beads)
- Do mix textures (Ropes, beads, chains)
- Don't give up on a boring bland bracelet....put a charm on it or add a different type of bead (see the two voodoo skull bracelets)
What you will need:
Old bracelets (broken bracelets, stretched out ones, ugly ones, once you got as a gift and you never wore)
Beads (Bead Gallery at Michael's)
Translucent Stretch Band
Time and patience
and lets not forget about the bottle of Rose wine (which helps with the 'being patient' part ;)
Where I got my bracelets and material:
H and M, New Yorker, C und A, Michael's Craft store, Lowe's, Charm from Target....
Take Care, and get creative