Tuesday, August 13, 2013

OOTD: Yellow Embroidered Waist Skirt

This year I am enjoying the summer in Hungary, and I am also enjoying the wedding season here. August seems to be THE month to get married here. I can't seem to have enough days and hours in a day to fit in all the brides...lol
Last weekend I was hired to do makeup for a bride in Veszprem, the windy city, and since I work together with my lil sis in a wedding styling team (she does amazing hair...www.floralicsauer.wordpress.com) we figured, lets make a nice day out of it:) Her bf and our older sister also joined us and we did some sightseeing and of course some goofin' around.



I am wearing:
Skirt: La Bella Mode - Italian Boutique
Jeans Jacket: H&M
Coral Cardigan: F21
Shoes: Chanel
Bag: Michael Kors
Watch: Fossil
Bracelets: Target, C&A, New Yorker
Necklace: F21
White Tee: H&M
Glasses: Retro


Take Care,
Jay Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jay Anne Cosmetics

Everything I review or talk about in my blog was provided by me from my own money, unless stated differently. Reviews are my honest opinion.