Monday, May 17, 2010

Makeup Haul: NYX, Maybelline, Malu Wilz

Malu Wilz Soft Color Gloss #46:
A very nice soft pink shade that is great by itself for a natural look, or over any matte or frosty lipstick. It has a sticky consistency though...so if you are not into sticky lipglosses, you probably won't like this one.

Color Perfection Luxe Gloss #760:
I would compare it to OCC lip tars. Color: cherry red. One word that descibes it: Intense!!!

Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds Liquid #45 Jewels 'n Berries:
A great super super shiny gloss, that looks at first red, but on the lips it just shimmers in the lite, like you really have diamonds on your lips:) Great gloss. I reccomend it to those of you out there who love to glow.


Swatches are in the same order as the glosses.


NYX Ultra Pearl Mania in LP11 Baby Pink Pearl and LP12 Purple Purle:
They are highly pigmented as you can see on the swatches. I just used them on bare skin with no foundation under it.


Swatches are in the same order as the pearl pigments.


NYX Eye/Eyebrow Pencil #927 Acid Green:
Very intense and long lasting true acid green color. Hmmm...it says eye/eyebrow pencil...I don't think I will use it too much on my brows, but you never know with me;)





Take Care,
Jay Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jay Anne Cosmetics

Everything I review or talk about in my blog was provided by me from my own money, unless stated differently. Reviews are my honest opinion.