Saturday, May 8, 2010

Review: Bourjois Vitamin Enriched Toner


A great drugstore toner/makeup removal product from France.
I have been using this product for the last few months (as you can tell, by the amount missing), and am very satisfied with it. I usually use it once a day in the evening to cleanse my skin or wash of excess makeup.
First, I was a bit sceptical because of the smell...it is a quite strong fruity smell...and I don't like anything with 'perfume' in it.
Retails for around $10.95 (Amazon price) for a 8.4 fl.oz bottle.

Pros:
It cleans skin gently and leaves it smooth and soft.
Does not dry out my normally dry skin.
Cons:
Like I mentioned, I don't like it when a cream, toner...any kindda product smells to intense.
It says it is for all skin types...well, I usually prefer when they make separate stuff for dry or oily skin.


What it promises:

It refreshes, cleans and completes make-up removal for a glowing complexion, and the citrus fragrance brings you an invigorated feeling.

Tested under dermatological control, it is gentle because it contains no alcohol and is suitable for all skin types.

Bourjois' tip

When used with fresh cleansing milk, vitamin toner revitalizes the skin.
It is also perfect for women who don't wear make-up but simply want to freshen up in the morning or the evening.

Bourjois' cleansing range: There are five products in the lineup: Fresh Cleansing Milk, Vitamin Enriched Toner, Express Eye Makeup Remover, Foaming Cleansing Cream and Express Cleansing Wipes.



I hope you enjoyed the review.

Take Care,

Jay Anne




2 comments:

  1. thx for this review :)
    I definetly like the boourjois skin care :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've actually seen these about but never thought of actually trying it for some reason bourjois has really let me down in the past lol but i think i might just try that

    ReplyDelete

Jay Anne Cosmetics

Everything I review or talk about in my blog was provided by me from my own money, unless stated differently. Reviews are my honest opinion.