Thursday, August 5, 2010

8 Question Tag

I have been tagged by the gorgeous Arabian Eyes. The rules are that I answer a set of questions that she has gave me and I make up another 8 and tag other people. So here are the questions:

1. Would you rather have no toes or no fingers? (lol sorry for lame questions!)

hmm..do I have to choose ... I would say toes...otherwise I would have to learn to apply makeup with my toes;)

2. What is your worst make up related habit?
I tend to forget to wash off my mascara before going to bed.

3. What is the best advice someone has ever given you?

Live life to its fullest, because you never know when it is gonna be over!

4. Mummy's girl or daddy's girl?

Mummy's:):) She is my best friend.

5. What is your favourite make up brand and why?

Well, this is a tough one..I like so many brands. There are certan products that I buy from one company, but then others from other ones..MAC, MUFE, NARS, Urban Decay, E.L.F.... and sooooo many more.... 

6. What is your favourite piece of make up?

My MSF from MAC in By Candlelight. It makes cheeks glow. I'm lovin it:)

7. What 3 things can you never leave your house without?

My phone, emergency makeup kit and lip balm

8. Have you ever had a bad hair day? if yes do tell :)

Ohhhh, yeaaa...talking of a bad hair day..I am having one right now..I need some new highlights ASAP!!


My Questions:

If you could live anywhere else in the world, where would it be?
Dogs or cats? why?
What is your favorite lips stick?
What is your favorite makeup tool?
Do you have any siblings?
When was the first time you applied makeup? How did it go? :)
Three dos and don't related to makeup?
Quote of the day?


Lovely ladies I tag are (drums....):


Janine of La Dolce Vita
Of Faces and Fingers
Nada of Arabian Eyes
Beauty Forest
Liloo of Liloo and Andco








Take Care,
Jay Anne

1 comment:

Jay Anne Cosmetics

Everything I review or talk about in my blog was provided by me from my own money, unless stated differently. Reviews are my honest opinion.