Check out her blog here: edk.dolce
1. Introduce yourself, what is your name?
My Name is Janka Brusch, but my blog name is Jay Anne. You might ask why??! Everyone pronounces my name differently, I heard so many varieties...lol...and when I created the blog, I wanted to use something different. Jay Anne was the first name that come to mind.
2. How old are you?
3. Where in the world are you?
4. Do you have a Social Networking site like Facebook that you want to share?
5. What’s your blog’s url?
6. When did you start blogging?
7. What made you want to blog?
I read other beauty blogs, watched a ton of makeup videos, and I wanted to share my passion with others. Be a part of the 'blog world' :)
8. Why a beauty blog?
Beauty and health were always very important to me. Since I was a little girl, I always dreamed of being a makeup artist. Two years ago I finally started out on my dream path...and applied to beauty school..and now I am a licensed esthetician.
9. (include) a picture of you in your favorite hair/makeup/nail look.
I love natural, bronze, brown colors on me as an every day look.
10. What are 5 of your favorite beauty products?
1. MAC MSF By Candlelight
2. NARS Orgasm
3. MAC Blacktrack fluid line
4. Aveeno tinted moisturizer
5. Maybelline volume express mascara
11. What’s the best beauty tip you would give?
Close your colors wisely. Don't go with the trend, just because it is the trend, always choose colors that complement your skin tone.
12. Who or what inspires you when it comes to beauty?
I have a lot of idols in makeup...Alex Box, Pat McGrath, Bobbi Brown just to name some of the big ones....but there are too many to list:)
13. (include a picture of) Your celebrity beauty inspiration
An image from Alex Box's Illamasqua campaign.
14. Do you hope to pursue a career in beauty?
Oh yes!! Absolutely a dream job:)
15. What’s one most interesting thing about you?
hmmm....something random: I have a scar shaped like a butterfly from a childhood accident