Friday, August 6, 2010

FOTD: Two Faced

I was playing around at home, trying some looks, and this is what I ended up with...two different eyes....lol....

Right Eye I made a pink/dark blue/gray with black liner.
Left eye I did a bronze/tan/dark brown look with a bright green liner.









I used:


Lips: 

MAC  Cherish satin A39

Eyes: 

39 Color Glamour  and 88 color Profussion palette
Wet'n'Wild liquid liner in green
MAC  painterly paint pot as base
MAC blacktrack fluid line
Eyebrows: Alverde Quad: 37 Chocolate


Maybelline Volume Express Mascara 
NYX black for right eye and white liner for left eye waterline


Face:

MAC SPF 15 MSF: NC25
Loreal Glam Bronze Minerals: 101 Blondes (Limited Edition)
MAC MSF: By Candlelight




Take Care,
Jay Anne

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful face, i love your hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous. I love this green liner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loooove the green liner! it looks awesome, great job! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Jay Anne Cosmetics

Everything I review or talk about in my blog was provided by me from my own money, unless stated differently. Reviews are my honest opinion.