Sunday, October 17, 2010

Halloween: Snow Queen


Don't mind the right eye... I still had makeup from a different look on that one...lol..I will post some pix of that look as well soon:)

I am wearing: 
Wig: from Walmart
 Silver leaves: Michael's Craft Store
Snowflake stickers: Michael's Craft Store
The snow on my face I created with white face paint and a stippling sponge (to create stubble) and some micro glitter in white/silver from Makeup for Ever.
Eyes: 88 matte and shimmer palettes from Coastal Scent and NYX jumbo pencil in milk.
White mascara from MAC pro + glitter.
Lips: NYC pink lipstick + white/silver glitter to the center of the lip and above the lip.



What are you gonna be for Halloween??

Take Care,
Jay Anne

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. I dont think Im going to be anything for Hallowe'en. I did want to post some looks but Im running out of time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is still time :) This is my very fist year dressing up, so I am kinda excited! Why not, just for fun...

    ReplyDelete

Jay Anne Cosmetics

Everything I review or talk about in my blog was provided by me from my own money, unless stated differently. Reviews are my honest opinion.