Friday, October 29, 2010

Fall Colors








I am wearing: 
Alverde liquid foundation in beige
Alverde compact powder in beige
Loreal bronzer in blonde
Alverde brown quad for the brows
MAC brow gel in Beguile
Victoria Secret gold dust
Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in brown and gold
MAC pigments in golden brown (they were a present and don't know the name anymore)
NYX jumbo pencil in milk
Kryolan eyeshadow in Orange, Beach and Sand
Wet 'n Wild Mascara
Rhinestones from Michael's and Swarovski store
Bronze glitter from Michael's
MUFE micro glitter in white/gold (Sephora)

Take Care,
Jay Anne


5 comments:

  1. You look beautiful, girlie! You do suit warm colours. And love the way you did your hair. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous look so fun and light and airy oh and fairy
    If you have a chance, please check out my 'Dare to Wear' challenge for AIDS Charity. For everyone who recreates a look posted on my blog, my parents and I will donate money to The Stephen Lewis Foundation.
    You can check it out here:

    http://www.funnyfacebeauty.com/2010/11/dare-to-wear-challenge-3-for-aids_03.html

    Thanks
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Jay Anne Cosmetics

Everything I review or talk about in my blog was provided by me from my own money, unless stated differently. Reviews are my honest opinion.