Saturday, October 23, 2010

Halloween: Winter






I used:
Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer in bisque
Alverde compact powder in beige
Loreal bronzer in blonde
The snow on my face I created with white face paint and a stippling sponge (to create stubble) 
Micro glitter in white/silver from Makeup for Ever and white eye safe glitter.
88 shimmer palette from Coastal Scent (white, silver and black)
NYX jumbo pencil in milk
Ben Nye Grande Lumiere palette (silver and white)
Lashes/brows: Clown white grease paint
 
 
Take Care,
Jay Anne


3 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and I have to say you've got great skills. :) I love this look. And 88 shimmer palette from Coastal Scent is on my wish list ^_^
    I am following you now. Hope you stop by and visit my blog too :)
    http://sarahassansblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lovely blog honey and this look is amazing!!! I really appreciate your skills...:)
    Try checking out my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Jay Anne Cosmetics

Everything I review or talk about in my blog was provided by me from my own money, unless stated differently. Reviews are my honest opinion.