Wednesday, December 14, 2011

FOTD: Bedhead Wave Artist

I went to Ulta yesterday to get the TIGI Bedhead Wave Artist deep waver, and I am liking it a lot :)
It is very easy to use, heats up within seconds and creates long lasting beachy/wavy hair.
Even tough I did my hair last night, the waves are still there in the morning.
I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking for those effortless messy/beachy waves that last a long time. It would work for anyone with shoulder length hair or longer. You could also try with shorter hair, only the deep wave pattern probably won't show up so obviously.



Bedhead Deep Waver uses tourmaline ceramic technology to create deep sculpted waves that provide a unique, effortless wavy look.


Sorry for the bad picture quality, I took these photos with photobooth on my MAC at the office.

I am wearing:

Cardigan: F21
Gold Sequent Top: Charlotte Russe
Jewelry: F21
Jacket: F21
Flower Scarf: H&M

Take Care,
Jay Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jay Anne Cosmetics

Everything I review or talk about in my blog was provided by me from my own money, unless stated differently. Reviews are my honest opinion.