Friday, December 30, 2011

FOTD: Loreal Infalliable 24 Hour Eyeshadow - Bronzed Taupe

I recently discovered the Loreal Infalliable 24 hour eyeshadows and am in love with these. I decided to wear Bronzed Taupe today:)
You can check out some swatches on Sparkled beauty's Blog and MAC Nunu's blog.
They are easy to apply, long lasting and gorgeous colors. Bronzed Taupe is a perfect every day color (given that you like a bit of shine)..and it make blue eyes pop:)
On my lips I am wearing Revlon's Lip Butter in Candy Apple.






I am wearing:

Top: F21
Cami: H&M

Take Care, and don't forget about my GIVEAWAY!
Jay Anne

1 comment:

  1. you look stunning! happy new year!
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Jay Anne Cosmetics

Everything I review or talk about in my blog was provided by me from my own money, unless stated differently. Reviews are my honest opinion.