Sunday, December 5, 2010

I am still here:)

Hello my lovely ladies:)

I am sooooooo sorry, for being gone for so long....It just has been a bit crazy...I have a second job now, which takes me away from the computer (which is good and bad), but it takes me to a much better place...a place I call 'candyland'..... makeup, skincare.....and this wonderful place is Sephora...yaaa:)

I have some hauls/reviews/holiday looks coming up soon.

I also have a question to al of you: Which airbrush system is the best? What do you guys think? I am thinking of getting myself a system for Christmas, but can't quite decide which one to pick. Maybe you can help make the decision easier:)

Thank you all for staying with me during my absence. 

Take Care,
Jay Anne



Me getting ready for work on halloween day as Poison Ivy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jay Anne Cosmetics

Everything I review or talk about in my blog was provided by me from my own money, unless stated differently. Reviews are my honest opinion.