Sunday, December 26, 2010

Dior Addict: Lip Glow

Dior Addict Lip Glow

What it is:
A color-awakening lip balm with SPF 10.


What it does:
Dior Addict Lip Glow responds to the color chemistry of your lips to create a shade that is uniquely yours. Smooth it on to moisturize, add sun protection, and enhance your natural lip color. A balm which beautifies and enhances your natural lip colour, with a lasting effect. The result is immediate. Thanks to the "Colour Reviver" technology, Dior Addict Lip Glow reacts to the lips' moisture levels for lips that appear rejuvenated, fresh, luscious and shiny. Available in one shade, the SPF 10 formula, enriched with wild mango, continuously protects and hydrates. Lips are soft and plumped, day after day.

You get: 
3,5g NET WT or 0.12 OZ

Price: 
$28 at Sephora




This is my very favorite lip balm at the moment! It moisturizes, hydrates my lips and it feels silky.It turns a nice light peachy pink on me:)






Have you ladies tried it yet? 

Take Care,
Jay Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jay Anne Cosmetics

Everything I review or talk about in my blog was provided by me from my own money, unless stated differently. Reviews are my honest opinion.