Sunday, December 5, 2010

Urban Decay: Book of Shadows NYC vol III Palette Swatches

Hello lovelies,

I bought the new NYC vol III palette at Sephora, and wanted to share some swatches with you all. 
I am absolutely in love with this palette. It contains satin and glittery eyeshadows which are super pigmented.  

The UD (Hearts) NYC palette includes the following shadows (reading from top left to right): Perversion, Uzi, Loaded, Kush, Midnight Cowboy Rides Again, Last Call, Rockstar, Money, Haight, Maui Wowie, Smog, Bordello, Radium, Snatch, Suspect, and Psychadelic Sister.







Swatches were made without any base or foundation.



Take Care,
Jay anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jay Anne Cosmetics

Everything I review or talk about in my blog was provided by me from my own money, unless stated differently. Reviews are my honest opinion.